- Improves crop quality.
- Ideal for UK conditions.
- Strong and long lasting.
- Mesh size just over a millimetre.
- Low light loss (8%), low airflow reduction (5%)
- Resistant to UV light, mildew and rotting.
- Encourages reduced usage of pesticides.
- Reduces cross pollination.
- Can be fabricated into wider sheets and structures.
Woven from UV resistant synthetic threads. These fine mesh
fabrics are designed to keep light and airflow reduction to
a minimum and are used either to keep insects off crops or
to contain beneficial predator insect colonies. Our most popular
mesh is lightweight (60gsm) and allows easy through watering.
It has a life expectancy of several seasons.
Thrip and Whitefly nettings are also available.
5m. x 2m £18
12m. x 2m £30
24m. x 2m. £60
48m. x 2m £110
100m. x 2m £160
Please Note: All textiles are sold subject
to a -5%/ +10% tolerance. All prices include VAT but do not include
Postage and Packing